Sunny in Family Guy Part1 Sunny in Family Guy Part1

LMFAO. I fucking love you.

SME: Bob's Burgers SME: Bob's Burgers

best

Ball-bag Training Ball-bag Training

Best

HyperSpaceMoonBaseDefense HyperSpaceMoonBaseDefense

Endgame33 - Who gives a FUCK? Fucking queer.

I hope you die of cancer and aids simultaneously and your funeral is open casket so your family can gaze upon your pox-covered corpse as it emanates it's fecal stench.

Starting Over Starting Over

So dope. Reverb/delay choices on the melody are immaculate. It sounds great. Would definitely sing over an instrumental like this.

-mao- What If? -mao- What If?

m a d w o r l d that pitch shift is DOPEEE.
Good tinfoil hat vibe. I have a pizza shop front. Pls no bully.
Surprised global warming didn't make it into this little banger. Little freestyle at the end there or no? Sounded like it was treading the line. The outro was sick af, really really gangster vibe. Interest how well your delivery meshed with the beat here, it didn't seem overtly fitting but it worked aurally no doubt.

5/10 n****rs, which is to say 10/10 white people.

MickeyMao responds:

thanks man. good point, what if I had addressed global warming, I wonder what I'd think about it in bar format. Glad you picked up on the freestylee vibe near the end; those were written but I was going for a more unsure delivery (if that makes sense).

hmmm... 5/10 ninjars? just one of them equals at least 16 regular people. so math... thanks for listen and ridiculous score.

Does It Count Does It Count

Soo fucking dope. Love every choice here. Drop @ 1:45 was sick af. I'd spit on it.

Slug Slug

Always dig your artstyle, this is a great medium between your cartoonish style and a photorepresentation of his portrait. Looks mint.

bleoom bleoom

Dope af. Anatomy is getting cleaner too. This looks super super minty.

NogginmenAnimations responds:

thankz bro. feet are hard

Matrix poster rip off Matrix poster rip off

super gangster. i like it. the guy on the far left is sick as fuk