Sunny in Family Guy Part1 Sunny in Family Guy Part1

LMFAO. I fucking love you.

SME: Bob's Burgers SME: Bob's Burgers

best

Ball-bag Training Ball-bag Training

Best

HyperSpaceMoonBaseDefense HyperSpaceMoonBaseDefense

Endgame33 - Who gives a FUCK? Fucking queer.

I hope you die of cancer and aids simultaneously and your funeral is open casket so your family can gaze upon your pox-covered corpse as it emanates it's fecal stench.

Does It Count Does It Count

Soo fucking dope. Love every choice here. Drop @ 1:45 was sick af. I'd spit on it.

Q . pay attention freestyle [2017 rap] Q . pay attention freestyle [2017 rap]

Was that little train of thought in the last third of the track an allusion to the movie Sling Blade, or just a coincidence?

Anyways, dope. I think freestyles are definitely your calling. It fits your philosophy well and your stream-of-consciousness ilk lends well to it. I like these types of recordings from you, very raw.

Good meme, 420/10.

KleptoidKat responds:

yoooooooooooo!!!

great to see a review from you dude. honestly this freestyle was one of the shittiest ones i ever released which is why its so funny. i always laugh about it whenever its listened to. its just so bad and pure that its awesome!

i think that one of the main obstacles i have a difficult time getting around is putting too much emphasis on the multisyllabics. I mean multis are fresh and all, but all of my effort goes into fitting the timing of rhythm and song structure much more than the actual content of my shit spew.

sometimes the frees are dope, sometimes they're just horrible. and a lot of gay (insane) shit gets in the way, and being in an asian household (rigid, narcissistic, easily offended, violent, control freaks), the judgement i constantly received from my family growing up resulted in me perceiving their attention as a threat to my peace of mind and status quo.

they always assumed in the back of their mind that i was sexually gay or something, but im hetero. Only mentally gay and thats no surprise really. cause we're all kind of insane.

a lot of shit that i freestyle is like that, not to mention my own antisocial personality gets in the way, as theres sort of a disconnect between my truest soul and the spoken word. lots of barriers that i get anxious about. noise levels too, cause they always send me HATRED for being noisy, and that really fucks with my flows.

so when anything sexual comes to mind and i say it, theres always this second nature anxiety thats present, and that overpowers all freedom of flowing and freedom of speech. then my mind just blanks and i cant freestyle as well anymore.

id say that the amount of passion i feel day to day affects the rawness too.

you know my style SUN, i keep it original and maintain.

they do love to judge me, a lot.

this freestyle was done while i was looking outside my window the entire time, and the only inspiration was SIMPLE LIFE. nothing to do with Sling Blade. i dont even know what that is, but ill have to peep it later on.

animemes?

Q ~~

[S_Rock] Cries of the planet [S_Rock] Cries of the planet

This has such, such, /such/, a Captain Panic! vibe to it. Like, you have no idea.
Check out Captain Panic! + Systek's album "Monolith", particularly "Convergence" and "Progenitor". So many similarities.

This track is dope af dude. And you've shown great strides in diversifying your production style over the last little while. Good shit.

S-Rock responds:

o.O will do, and I really appreciate that! it's hard to hear myself throughout the years but I'm happy with my direction and I'm happy to know it's a positive thing outside my box too.

Slug Slug

Always dig your artstyle, this is a great medium between your cartoonish style and a photorepresentation of his portrait. Looks mint.

bleoom bleoom

Dope af. Anatomy is getting cleaner too. This looks super super minty.

NogginmenAnimations responds:

thankz bro. feet are hard

Matrix poster rip off Matrix poster rip off

super gangster. i like it. the guy on the far left is sick as fuk