I Need You Now I Need You Now

Thank You! \,,/,

God Damn God Damn

So dope.

Crooked Design [DEMO] Crooked Design [DEMO]

Delivery is dripping with chillswag. Flow is on point, if a little empty words-wise. You sound more sane, it's pleasant. Good shit bro.

budjohnson responds:

Thanks Sunny Sun :)

I Rob People (feat. Sky) I Rob People (feat. Sky)

Actually dope.

Teqneek responds:

Where the hell you been? All my shit is ACTUALLY dope, at least that's what I believe.

But I do kind of believe it to be objective (lol) and that's where people begin labeling me narcissistic and shit.

I'm far from being a narcissist.

I throw all my faults out there in the open and beat myself up constantly. I make mistakes and I live with a nearly crippling depression from getting bitch slapped repeatedly by life. And I can't be there every day for my daughter and that makes me sadder.

Anyway you and like 3 other people called me narcissistic earlier and I just wanted to explain that I'm not. But I do know that I'm good at this rap thing, I do feel I deserve a shitload more respect and feedback from the hip hop community, and I am damn sure going to promote my work. To a reasonable degree mind you. I'm not onslaughting people with the same link over and over or some shit when I release a song. I place it in my little corners of the internet and hope they grow into something. The thing is- the rate at at which I be releasing these super hot bangers of fire is an alarming one (no shitty pun intended), and like I said I promote my newly released shit and invite feedback.

And lol sometimes I get pissed at the lack of feeback (naturally) and sometimes I get pissed at reviews always focusing on the things I already am well aware of yet just don't have the time or attention span to fully grasp. That would be Audio Engineering, btw...

I just feel at this point I'm good enough to be signed lol and some junior Dre should be mixing and mastering my shit. Hey am I rambling at this point? Yes I think so. Okay thanks for your review Sunbruh; glad you liked the track.

Q . snoway [2017 raps] Q . snoway [2017 raps]

Sooo fucking dope. Love the mixing, flow is chill and on point. Schemes are quality. Lyricism is 100% solid.

KleptoidKat responds:

:D thank you for the wonderful thought!

Q ~~

Bummer Diss Bummer Diss

Wtf this is dope af

Kwing responds:

ayy lmao

Atanos (I'm Not Playing Remix) Atanos (I'm Not Playing Remix)

So dope. Lead sample is fucking ill and that snare is jizzworthy.

Mophead367 responds:

Thanks Sun!

Space Junk Space Junk

The way you're spinning that bass and break is very Venetian Snares-esque. Doooope vibes.

B-RadGfromOV responds:

I thank ye

Russell's Teapot Russell's Teapot

This goes hard af. Love the way this break is getting spun especially around 1:20-1:35. So dope.