Does It Count Does It Count

Soo fucking dope. Love every choice here. Drop @ 1:45 was sick af. I'd spit on it.

Q . pay attention freestyle [2017 rap] Q . pay attention freestyle [2017 rap]

Was that little train of thought in the last third of the track an allusion to the movie Sling Blade, or just a coincidence?

Anyways, dope. I think freestyles are definitely your calling. It fits your philosophy well and your stream-of-consciousness ilk lends well to it. I like these types of recordings from you, very raw.

Good meme, 420/10.

KleptoidKat responds:

yoooooooooooo!!!

great to see a review from you dude. honestly this freestyle was one of the shittiest ones i ever released which is why its so funny. i always laugh about it whenever its listened to. its just so bad and pure that its awesome!

i think that one of the main obstacles i have a difficult time getting around is putting too much emphasis on the multisyllabics. I mean multis are fresh and all, but all of my effort goes into fitting the timing of rhythm and song structure much more than the actual content of my shit spew.

sometimes the frees are dope, sometimes they're just horrible. and a lot of gay (insane) shit gets in the way, and being in an asian household (rigid, narcissistic, easily offended, violent, control freaks), the judgement i constantly received from my family growing up resulted in me perceiving their attention as a threat to my peace of mind and status quo.

they always assumed in the back of their mind that i was sexually gay or something, but im hetero. Only mentally gay and thats no surprise really. cause we're all kind of insane.

a lot of shit that i freestyle is like that, not to mention my own antisocial personality gets in the way, as theres sort of a disconnect between my truest soul and the spoken word. lots of barriers that i get anxious about. noise levels too, cause they always send me HATRED for being noisy, and that really fucks with my flows.

so when anything sexual comes to mind and i say it, theres always this second nature anxiety thats present, and that overpowers all freedom of flowing and freedom of speech. then my mind just blanks and i cant freestyle as well anymore.

id say that the amount of passion i feel day to day affects the rawness too.

you know my style SUN, i keep it original and maintain.

they do love to judge me, a lot.

this freestyle was done while i was looking outside my window the entire time, and the only inspiration was SIMPLE LIFE. nothing to do with Sling Blade. i dont even know what that is, but ill have to peep it later on.

animemes?

Q ~~

[S_Rock] Cries of the planet [S_Rock] Cries of the planet

This has such, such, /such/, a Captain Panic! vibe to it. Like, you have no idea.
Check out Captain Panic! + Systek's album "Monolith", particularly "Convergence" and "Progenitor". So many similarities.

This track is dope af dude. And you've shown great strides in diversifying your production style over the last little while. Good shit.

S-Rock responds:

o.O will do, and I really appreciate that! it's hard to hear myself throughout the years but I'm happy with my direction and I'm happy to know it's a positive thing outside my box too.

I Need You Now I Need You Now

Thank You! \,,/,

God Damn God Damn

So dope.

Crooked Design [DEMO] Crooked Design [DEMO]

Delivery is dripping with chillswag. Flow is on point, if a little empty words-wise. You sound more sane, it's pleasant. Good shit bro.

budjohnson responds:

Thanks Sunny Sun :)

I Rob People (feat. Sky) I Rob People (feat. Sky)

Actually dope.

Teqneek responds:

Where the hell you been? All my shit is ACTUALLY dope, at least that's what I believe.

But I do kind of believe it to be objective (lol) and that's where people begin labeling me narcissistic and shit.

I'm far from being a narcissist.

I throw all my faults out there in the open and beat myself up constantly. I make mistakes and I live with a nearly crippling depression from getting bitch slapped repeatedly by life. And I can't be there every day for my daughter and that makes me sadder.

Anyway you and like 3 other people called me narcissistic earlier and I just wanted to explain that I'm not. But I do know that I'm good at this rap thing, I do feel I deserve a shitload more respect and feedback from the hip hop community, and I am damn sure going to promote my work. To a reasonable degree mind you. I'm not onslaughting people with the same link over and over or some shit when I release a song. I place it in my little corners of the internet and hope they grow into something. The thing is- the rate at at which I be releasing these super hot bangers of fire is an alarming one (no shitty pun intended), and like I said I promote my newly released shit and invite feedback.

And lol sometimes I get pissed at the lack of feeback (naturally) and sometimes I get pissed at reviews always focusing on the things I already am well aware of yet just don't have the time or attention span to fully grasp. That would be Audio Engineering, btw...

I just feel at this point I'm good enough to be signed lol and some junior Dre should be mixing and mastering my shit. Hey am I rambling at this point? Yes I think so. Okay thanks for your review Sunbruh; glad you liked the track.

Q . snoway [2017 raps] Q . snoway [2017 raps]

Sooo fucking dope. Love the mixing, flow is chill and on point. Schemes are quality. Lyricism is 100% solid.

KleptoidKat responds:

:D thank you for the wonderful thought!

Q ~~